Western Express Highway, Bandra Village
Bandra North, Gulmohar Avenue, The Most Sought After Avenue
Bandra has always been one of the most prestigious localities of Mumbai
city and Gulmohar Avenue is nestled in this much sought-after abode, Bandra North.
Bandra is known for its unmatched surroundings, seamless connectivity
and non-stop progressive social infrastructure.
From Bandra North, you can literally cycle to all the nearby and
significant locations. Your home will just be a stone’s throw away from
Mumbai’s most designated corporate hub – BKC.
Key Details of Bandra North:
- 16 Storeys Structure
- The location is Western Express Highway, Bandra Village, Bandra East and is developed by Shivalik Ventures Private Limited.
- Bandra North was launched in Oct 2017 and the possession of the same is likely to be in Feb 2021
- Bandra North is RERA approved has the Registration Number bearing P51800014036.
- Decorative Entrance Lobby
- Typology : 1 BHK-322 Sq.ft. Carpet | 2 BHK-641 Sq.ft. Carpet
- Bandra North has good reviews and the ratings of this project are approximately 4 out of 5.
The property prices in Bandra East are in the range of 28000 to 31000 for Outright for ready and under construction projects.
Shivalik Ventures Private Limited currently has 2 Under Construction projects.
can download the brochure of Bandra North and you can see the latest
digital pictures, Floor Plans, Location Plans & Rate History on our
The Bookings for the Under Construction project Bandra
North are open and we can set up a Site Visit any time at your
Bandra North is approved by most of the Banks and for more details on the approved bank list, please connect with us.
Bandra North has decorative entrance lobby Underground tank, overhead water tank & fire-fighting tank with adequate storage capacity. Modern fire-fighting equipment with sprinklers Children’s play area . Convenient shopping ,Multipurpose hall Society office , Gymnasium . Main gated entry,Automated passenger elevator, 2 automated car lifts , Peripherial planting , Back-up generator electricity supply for emergency services . Rain water harvesting ,STP Intercom facility , Electrical substation , 2 & 4 wheeler car parking.